Complementing our core fabrication expertise, we preside over excellent machining capability which allows us to supply both stand-alone parts and offer the inclusion of machined parts into fabricated components. Our combination of automated and traditional processes means we can achieve reliable repeatability, quality and speed of working to suit most demands.
- AJAX ACE MCV450 Vertical Machining Centre
- Semco/Anilam Turret Mill
- Colchester Master 2500 Lathe
- Access to specialist machining as part of our end-to-end offering
The AJAX ACE MCV 450 Vertical Machining Centre offers
- Tables size: 1,000 x 450mm
- Travels: X = 800mm Y = 450mm Z = 500mm
- Rapids: 30m/Min
- Spindle Speed: 8,000rpm
- Tool changer: 20 Tools high speed BT40
Fanuc Oi MC CNC Control
OneCNC Software supporting our machines provides a wide range of capabilities in 3 axis machining from manual tool-path creation and editing to fully automated Hole Feature Based Machining. The programming flexibility extends to a comprehensive range of roughing and finishing options that can be applied to any type of geometry. Electronic files are stored in our database to facilitate quick retrieval, low set up costs and easy revision.